Tuesday, November 2, 2010

....please put a penny in the old man's hat.

Does anyone else struggle to make up titles for their blog posts? I do, I'm always rubbish at thinking up slogans and tiebreaker thingies. I've now resorted to lines from Christmas carols. Their should be enough of those to keep me going til Christmas anyway.

My second card of the evening is following the sketch on Fairymoon Crafts, which was nice and straightforward. I have no idea where I got these little images from, they coul dhave been parcel tags from last year? But I thought they made a cute addition to the card.

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about Titles special when I spell half of mine wrong anyway!
    Yes Claire, Caro's done some brayering on her ATC's

    There's a link on my side bar on how to do it by Tracey from Lavin Stamps!!
    http://laviniastamps.com/how-to/


    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I am dead keen to get into inking/brayering/distressing etc so thanks to Lyn for the link ;) Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the possible recycling....lol. Great card & thanks for joining us at Fairymoon this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thank you for joining us at Fairymoon this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun. recycling is good.
    ty for taking part in this fairymoon challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh such a cute card, thanks for joining in at Fairymoon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see you recycling!! Fab papers too. Thanks so much for playing along at the Fairymoon this week, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete