Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat.....

Not that I've ever had goose....but anyway, I digress. Couple of cards tonight and a couple of challenges. My first card was made using some magazine freebies from the Nitwits Still Joyful Hearts Collection. I cut out a load of the sentiments and arranged them onto an A6 sized card blank, some are stuck straight down others are on foam pads to add a bit of dimension. A touch of glitter glue and a couple of gems, and it makes a lovely card. I'd like to enter it into todays 365 Cards Challenge, which is to have your sentiment covering more than 50% of the card. Think I've managed that.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, this one's nice and what a good idea to use up sentiments like that, and they all go so well together
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever way of using the sentiments and scraps - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete