Thursday, September 16, 2010

Spyders Corner Challenge

I mentioned that Spyder had a great elephant digi a couple of weeks ago, here is a "new baby" card I made for a friend using it, I'm going to enter it into her latest challenge...
I printed the digi image 3 times, once on plain paper, once on the blue dotty paper, and lastly onto the gingham paper. I coloured in the plain image with my promarkers, and then cut an elephant out from each of the patterned papers and just layered them on top. Didn't bother with the 3D foam, think it looks fine just flat. I layered it up on some bright pink paper, and covered a 135mm square card with chocolate and pink spotty paper (looks a lot darker on the photo). Bit of ribbon and a sentiment stamp, and "Bob's your uncle", as they say. Why do they say that?

4 comments:

  1. Haha! Loveit! I think it's fabulous!! Thank you sooo much Claire for joining in with Spyder's Didi Digi challenge!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! great idea paper piecing the elephants. lol...i live in the US...we don't say "Bob's your unlce" but thanks for the laugh!
    http://madebykarla10.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a fab card Claire, I really need to get my finger out and get my card done too! Unlike madebyKarla, I am very familiar with that phrase, and use it all the time!! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire you won the card 'most viewed' in this challenge. You may chose any digi from the store, and I will email it to you

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete