Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello World!

Everyone seems to have a blog, so thought I would be a "sheep" and follow the herd. Not sure if I've got much of interest to say, but hey ho. Today has mainly been taken up with running round after Josh who's 18 months old. He's discovered he likes to through things down the stairs, and has been hurling all sorts of household objects over the baby gate. He's also discovered how to remove the saftey covers from the electricity sockets. It's naptime now so I should get a few moments of peace. Hubby has man flu today, so is hunched up on the sofa under a blanket feeling sorry for himself.
I usually use this time to do some cardmaking or browzing other blogs, probably should do housework but it's just not going to happen.
Also waiting for ATC stuff to come that I ordered from ebay last week, so I can get my cards sent in to swap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment