Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sketch Saturday - blobby Autumn

Had tea and biscuits with my mum today :) she had a really bad heart attack last October, and she's just starting to feel better now, she still can't cuddle the baby though as he's too heavy for her, even to sit on her knee. However she was pleased to know that he can say "Nanny" even before he can say "Mummy"! How come I'm the least important (POUT)? Anyway, been crafting away on the Saturday Sketch as well today and here it is


I made it using a Nitwits digikit called Harvest Delights, doesn't feel like I've crafted anything unless I cut everything out and layer it up though! Also added a touch of gold glitter to the sunflowers and the heart (although it does now look a bit more blob-like than heart-like. "I blob Autumn" doesn't quite have the same ring to it). Added some little square brads to the corner too.

This was the sketch to follow:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire, really like the square brads too. Glad your mum is feeling better.....and 'Nan' was one of my littlies first words too (followed by 'Dad' and yes,'mum' came well down the list!!!) Smiles from Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!
    Thank you for joining us at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete