Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Awwwww, shucks!

Despite being a notoriously bad blogger (everyone has to be notorious for something I think) the lovely Hotchpotch decided (for whatever reason) I am deserving of a block award! Go me!

I should point out that the rather large truck filled with different varieties of hot chocolate, tea and ice cream which is heading straight for Anne's house has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with me.

Liebster is a German word that translates to; dearest, beloved or in this case favorite. The idea of the Liebster Award is to give it to an up and coming blog with fewer than 200 followers. – in order to create new connections, and bring attention to their wonderful blogs.
Here are the conditions that go along with accepting the award;
  1. Thank the Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award.
  3. Copy and paste the Liebster Blog Award on your blog.
  4. Present the award to 5 bloggers who have a following 200 or less, who you feel deserve it.
  5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog

ahhh, of course I am completely unprepared for the last two, so we'll just call that a work in progress, and come back soon to see who gets the award!

1 comment:

  1. LOL then go back to my blog and see why you got it ;o)

    ReplyDelete