Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Distressingly Absent

Ok, so I'm a bad blogger, been missing for months haven't I? Trouble is want to spend all my time crafting that I forget about the blogging! Making an extra special effort and here is a card I made last night, using distress inks and tombow markers.
The image was a freebie from TLC and the sentiment was a freebie from McMahon Five which unfortunately doesn't appear to be free anymore. It's still lovely though.
I would like to enter this into the Anything Goes Challenge which this fortnight is all about Distressing. And it ends today, so I'd better get on and link it....

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card as always C! love how well the image and sentiment work together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really lovely card beautiful distressing, thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Fab card, the colours are lovely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete